Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Now, if *I* had worn that shirt......

Getting onto the elevator in the employee garage this morning, I encountered a lady I see nearly every morning. However, I barely saw her face this morning because -- complete with her employee badge clipped to it -- she was wearing THIS shirt:

Now, beyond the fact that she was wearing a T-shirt to work -- and we don't have casual Thursday.. -- I think if you glean nothing else from my blog, you know that I work in a very, very multi cultural environment. Patients aside, my coworkers come from all across the globe.

It was a bold fashion move this morning by her. And to think I got "talked to" for the Mister's high school homecoming shirt that had pirates on it. Huh.

Comments:
Can I kick her ass for you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?