Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

What I find funny and what you laugh at might be two different things.

We are a reality show waiting to be caught on camera, man. This past weekend, the Bestie, the Betrothed and I made a pleasant day of Luray Caverns in Luray, Virginia via Betrothed's plane. Rather than give our 100% undivided attention to the tour guide (who, to be honest, could have used a little more inflection to amp our interest), we decided to take funny pictures underground instead.

Ahh, the classic, make-it-look-like-I'm-touching-something-far-away-and-taller-than-me-
with-simple-camera-tricks picture. Clearly, it was the do-over-and-over joke de jour.

An aerial shot of somewhere, Virginia. I don't know, really. I was sleeping.

And apparently me sleeping was photo-worthy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?