Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Nurses have balls?

Well, banquets, not balls. We're not all that fancy.


My healthcare posse of nursing pals that I met Nursing School Day-1. Their intelligence, sarcasm, perseverance, bad jokes, affinity for all things nursing and gross, dedication to the field, lunchtime conversation and loyal friendship got us all through. Here's to them. They kept me going. Peg, Jenni and Emily. Three amazing nurses coming to a hospital near you. Well, not near you unless you live near me. I can't vouch for the nurses near you then.

And don't judge me and my dark-as-hell photo because I still lack the almighty power of the digital.

Graduation photos to come. Those are digital because I had digital friends at the ceremony. So there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?