Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

It was the best of times, it was the not-so best of times.

While I don't have enough "real" material with which to compose a decent, attention holding post, I am hoping to string together elements of the last few weeks into some respectable slathering of words and funnies so that we'll still be friends.

Call it stream of consciousness. Potpourri. Factual events. Lingering impressions. I give you the most recent, haphazard chapter of my life in no particular order.
There. Consider us caught up. What's new with you?

Comments:
CONGRATS on your big save! Man, all I do at work is file :) I think a 2008 group run would be awesome... I bet I could rope in Allison W, the happy marathoner. Maybe a 10M or half marathon someplace interesting?
 
You kicked ass. And you kick ass on a regular basis - you are going into a field that involves saving people's lives, not just saving people money...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?