Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Arr, I be your nurse.

The mailman just came. And yes, it's been a slow day for me, hence 3 posts.

Back to the mailman. He brought me my recent online purchase. Isn't it awesome?

On that same note, I asked my mother if she could sew me neat scrubs for work out of fun fabrics (instead of the current choices which are en mass: A) cartoon characters. I refuse to wear cartoon characters unless I work with children. Which I also refuse to do. They squirm, they have parents and you have to calculate everything that goes near them and I hate math. B) old lady floral prints. I am not an old lady. I like old ladies. I like old men more, they complain less. And the more I look less like an old lady before my actual old lady time is great. Besides, just because I can't wear all my oldjob Ann Taylor gear anymore doesn't mean I have to wear the Chico genre scrubs now.). My first suggestion was pirate scrubs -- jolly rogers all over it or some such. However, it was pointed out to me that while they would be the awesomest, it might unnerve a patient if their nurse was wearing skulls and crossbones all over her top. Point taken. I might need to tone it down a little bit.

But no one can stop me from wearing this underneath. Ha!

(I will attempt to refrain from posting further regarding the goings on of the rest of my day. Attempt to.)

Comments:
Holy crap! I totally approve.
 
I stumbled onto your blog while looking for pirate themed scrubs, and found it quite enjoyable! I am also a new nurse (graduated 7 days ago) and I am married to a computer geek.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?