Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Make a wish. Scroll down. Send to all your friends. Or else.

I hate forwards. I loathe chain-emails that threaten gloom and doom if I fail to propegate their mysterious messages.

Which is why it is so odd -- and likely the only time I would ever post/email or otherwise transmit such a message as this. My mother sent me this tonight.

I was immeasurably moved by it -- maybe because it includes pictoral evidence of its veracity that I permitted it to tug at my heart strings. My new appreciation of athletic competition, my love of nursing and my deep admiration and constant amazement for the strength of the human heart and soul were all tearing up with this.

Take a quiet moment and see this.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?