Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Look what the cat dragged in...

I'm a little upset.

A while ago I posted a link to a terribly entertaining website wherein cat owners dress up, pile on or find other means of feline humiliation, document it on film and then submit it to the internet for all to giggle. It's awesome. It has not ceased to entertain me in the slightest and I've been going nearly every day for months.

Several weeks ago I, too, decided to get in on the fun and costume-molest my cat. We are a two-fur-baby home here.
This is a tender moment between Squirts and Neeners -- a tender moment that will, at any moment, erupt into a very loud, fur flying fight.Yes, they are that adorable. I can just about hear you all melting with oos and ahhs into your cubicles.

So back to humiliation: I submitted the pictures to the website and was told it might be 2-3 weeks, due to a backlog of cat owners all trying to humilitate their cats at the same time. It's been over 3 weeks now and no dice -- and I honestly cannot fathom that he didn't make some sort of website-cuteness-cut. I blame it on that crazy week my email decided to vacation elsewhere and I wasn't ever really sure that anything was actually coming or going with regards to my inbox. Maybe I should resend. I'd hate to seem desperate to the dressing-up-my-cat-picture-website-guy.

In the meantime, why deny you good people the pictures of my cat's abject humilation?! Sadly, it wasn't nearly as humilitating as it might seem. He was happily purring like mad the entire time.

I give you: Bernini, beloved cat and part-time pirate.


Comments:
OMG - have you sent the pirate picture to stickles?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?