Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Hubbas for your trubbas
- You can kill yourself with just your underwear. Good to know.
- My clinical instructor has finally stopped calling me by the wrong name. I think she still thinks I grew up on a farm, but she's not calling me "Rosie" anymore, so I'll take it.
- You inhale more molecules into your lung with one breath than there are known stars in the universe. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Not that I’m encouraging smoking. That would make me fairly negligent as a nurse and all, right?
- You spend approximately two weeks of your life just kissing. I knew people in college who probably edged closer to three. I don’t know if this is proportional or not to the overall time spent sexin’.
- I needed to rent a car last night for an upcoming out-of-town excursion with the Betrothed (and family). I completely low-balled Priceline for a SUV and won. I feel like a juggernaut of barter today.