Friday, November 03, 2006

 

A few comments on comments.

Let me just put it out there that I know so very little about hi-tech hi-jinx. While converting to the beta format of this blog (of which I have not learned the benefits of, just that I was told I would be better off by doing it...) I saw all of the unmoderated comments that you all dear people have been leaving me about my many posts over the last few months. THANK YOU. You all had such kind and very entertaining words. I've posted them all on the appro-po post and believe I have (hopefully successfully) set my blog to now just put all of your whimsical thoughts and comments on a post without my need to approve it.

Sorry that I'm so lame. But, it just proves that I can be taught. There is hope for me yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?