Friday, September 08, 2006

 

No matter WHAT you did today.....

.... my day was WAY cooler than yours.

I spent the day with the local Medevac helicopter flight crew. And though I am probably bound by some HIPAA regulation to not disclose details of the trauma we (ha, I say "we" like I did little more than glove up, hold the oxygen tank and write stuff down) picked up today, as if you'd really want to hear them, suffice to say -- it was WAY interesting (self-inflicted gun shot wound).

I think I could safely classify this as the COOLEST several hours of my life. And better yet, I was assured that I could easily have this career before my 40th birthday -- which, hey, is great news. I didn't have any other career specialities planned before my 40th birthday so it fits right in.

So, yeah. How was your day?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?