Friday, September 22, 2006

 

The Cat's Pajamas (OR-- the cat's IN pajamas..)

I love some good, old fashioned, harmless animal humiliation. Esspecially when it involves a cat -- God's most self-centered, egotistical and ungrateful creature. (Except for MY two angels, natch. Well, one of them.)

I haven't been able to discern if the point of this website is to merely outdo your fellow cat-owner with wackier accessories to adorn the feline, OR if it is to document with photographic evidence that "I hate you the most right now" face that every owner gets from their cat at some juncture.

My two fur-heads are therefore going to live the next few weeks in fearful anticipation of what I will try to put on them when they least suspect it. And then photograph them. And then post them like billboards on the information superhighway for all to giggle at.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?